Peralas High Intensity Laser Therapy Equipment For Animals / Veterinary / Pets
The innovative and patented PERALAS Therapy Laser was developed in an effort to produce an efficient and simultaneous effect on pain, inflammation, and edema, exceeding the limits of traditional LLLT (low power) and concerns of HP (high power) laser therapy. DIMED technology delivers therapeutic wavelengths, 810nm (anti-edemic and anti-inflammatory) and 910nm (analgesic), allowing a tissue penetration depth of 3-4 cm. An energetic synergy is created when delivering these wavelengths that produces greater anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects than either can produce on its own, while minimizing the risk of thermal damage. It is this unique combination and synchronization of continuous and pulsed emissions that characterizes MLS and distinguishes it from other Class IV lasers.
Unlike early-generation Class IV technology, PERALAS Laser Therapy has the capability to deliver controlled laser energy. This unique feature provides more accurate therapeutic dose delivery, which means consistent and repeatable results.
With high levels of efficacy, safety, and consistency, PERALAS Laser Therapy can help physicians relieve pain and restore lives, while rewarding their practice financially.
10 Clinical Benefits of PERALAS Laser Therapy
1. Anti-Infl ammatory: PERALAS Laser Therapy has an anti-edema eff ect as it causes vasodilation, but also because it activates the lymphatic drainage system which drains swollen areas. As a result, there is a reduction in swelling caused by bruising or infl ammation.
2. Analgesic: PERALAS Laser Therapy has a beneficial effect on nerve cells. It blocks pain transmitted by these cells to the brain which decreases nerve sensitivity. Also, due to the decreased inflammation, there is less edema and less pain. Another pain blocking mechanism involves the production of high levels of pain killing chemicals such as endorphins and enkephalin from the brain and adrenal glands.
3. Accelerated Tissue Repair and Cell Growth: Photons of light from lasers penetrate deeply into tissue and accelerate cellular reproduction and growth. The laser light increases the energy available to the cell so that the cell can take on nutrients faster and get rid of waste products. As a result of exposure to laser light, damaged cells are repaired faster.
4. Improved Vascular Activity: Laser light will signifi cantly increase the formation of new capillaries in damaged tissue which speeds up the healing process, closes wounds quickly and reduces scar tissue. Additional benefi ts include acceleration of angiogenesis, which causes temporary vasodilation and increases the diameter of blood vessels.
5. Increases Metabolic Activity: PERALAS Laser Therapy creates higher outputs of specifi c enzymes, greater oxygen and food particle loads for blood cells.
6. Trigger Points and Acupuncture Points: PERALAS Laser Therapy stimulates muscle trigger points and acupuncture points on a noninvasive basis providing musculoskeletal pain relief.
7. Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation: PERALAS Laser Therapy reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage from cuts, scratches, burns or surgery.
8. Improved Nerve Function: Slow recovery of nerve functions in damaged tissue can result in numbness and impaired limbs. Laser light speeds the process of nerve cell reconnection and increases the amplitude of action potentials to optimize muscle healing.
9. Immunoregulation: Laser light has a direct eff ect on immunity status by stimulating immunoglobulins and lymphocytes. Laser emissions are absorbed by chromophores (molecule enzymes) that react to laser light. Upon exposure to the laser, the enzyme fl avomononucleotide is activated and starts the production of ATP (adenosinetriphosphate), which is the major carrier of cell energy and the energy source for all chemical reactions in the cells.
10. Faster Wound Healing: Laser light stimulates fi broblast development in damaged tissue. Fibroblasts are the building blocks of collagen, which is the essential protein required to replace old tissue or to repair tissue injuries. As a result, PERALAS Laser Therapy is eff ective post surgically and in the treatment of open wounds and burns.
PERALAS Laser Therapy has effectively treated pain and inflammation associated with the following conditions: