Wuhan Dimed Laser Technology Co., Ltd
Dimedlaser - Proffessional Manufacture Of Medical Lasers
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Dimed Laser|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Aluminum wheel case with carton box|
|Delivery Time:||Four weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50 sets per month|
|Application:||Deep Tissue Laser Treatment||Laser Type:||GaAlAs Diode Laser|
|Maximum Power:||30W/ 60W||Operation Mode:||CW, Single Or Repeat Pulse|
High Power Chiropractic Laser Treatment , 810nm / 980nm Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
Deep Tissue Laser Treatment Laser Therapy And Chiropractic High Power 810nm / 980nm Laser
S-shape design to protect laser moduel from a damage caused by accidental impact
Indicator light include cable pilot, warning, laser emission
A specially designed hand –piece with custom features is provided for effective treatments for pain relief, reduction of inflammation and tissue healing. Turning the laser treatment beam off and on is quick and easy with the built in finger switch. New ZOOM Hand-piece with adjustable features is available separately. An optional foot pedal is also available.
The ability to upgrade your laser for future software updates are available through SD card and advanced operating software platform. This feature protects your laser from becoming obsolete, and maintains its role as a treatment partner
High Power Laser Therapy (HPLT) achieves physiologic effects through:
1. Increased growth factor response within cells and tissue as a result of increased ATP and protein synthesis.
2. Increased cell metabolism and tissue growth
3. Accelerated cell reproduction and growth leading to faster repair of damaged tissues
4. Increased metabolic activity – via increase in enzyme outputs, oxygen and nutrient availability.
Biological Effects of Laser Therapy
1. Accelerated Tissue Repair And Cell Growth – accelerate cellular reproduction and growth. No other physical therapy modality can penetrate the bony patella and deliver healing energy to the articular surface between the underside of the patella and the femur. Cells of cartilage, bone, tendons, ligaments and muscles are repaired faster as a result of exposure to laser light.
2. Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation – Laser therapy reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage and acute and chronic inflammatory processes. This point is paramount because fibrous (scar) tissue is less elastic, has poorer circulation, is more pain sensitive, weaker, and much more prone to re-injury and frequent exacerbation.
3. Anti-Inflammation – Laser light therapy has an anti-inflammatory effect, as it causes vasodilation and activation of the lymphatic drainage system. As a result, there is a reduction in swelling caused by biomechanical stress, trauma, overuse, or systemic conditions.
4. Analgesia – Laser therapy has a beneficial effect on pain through the suppression of nerve signal transmission over unmyelinated c-fibers that transmit pain to the brain. This means that a greater amount of stimuli is required to create an action potential within the nerve to signal pain. Another pain blocking mechanism involves the production of high levels of pain killing chemicals such as endorphins and enkephalins from the brain and adrenal gland.
5. Improved Vascular Activity – Laser light will significantly increase the formation of new capillaries (angiogenesis) in damaged tissue that will speed up the healing process. Additionally, it has been noted in the literature that microcirculation increases secondary to vasodilation during laser treatment.
6. Increased Metabolic Activity – Laser therapy creates higher outputs of specific enzymes
7. Improved Nerve Function – accelerates the process of nerve cell regeneration and increases the amplitude of action potentials
8. Immunoregulation – stimulation of immunoglobulins and lymphocytes
9. Stimulates Trigger Points and Acupuncture Points – stimulates muscle trigger points, restoration of muscular tonus and balance
|Laser Type||GaAlAs Diode Laser|
|Wavelength||810nm/ 940nm/980nm/1064nm/ 1210nm/ 1470nm|
|Maximum Power||15W/ 30W/ 60W|
|Operation Mode||CW, Single Or Repeat Pulse|
|Pulse Duration||10us- 3s|
|Repetition Rate||0.2Hz- 50KHz|
|Pilot Beam||Red Diode Laser Of 650nm, Power<5mW|
|Control Mode||True Color Touch Screen|
|Transmission System||Medical Fibers With SMA905 Connector|