Wuhan Dimed Laser Technology Co., Ltd
Dimedlaser - Proffessional Manufacture Of Medical Lasers
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Dimed laser|
|Model Number:||Berylas15watts810nm+15watts 980nm|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Aluminum wheel case with carton box|
|Delivery Time:||4 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50 units per set|
|Application:||Class IV Chiropractic Laser Therapy For Tendonitis||Maximum Power:||30watts|
|Wavelength:||810nm+980nm||Operation Mode:||CW, Single Or Repeat Pulse|
|Repetition Rate:||0.2Hz- 50KHz|
15watts 810nm+15watts 980nm Therapeutic Laser In Physiotherapy Level 4 Laser Therapy
Class IV lasers have a 0.50 Watt or greater output and are referred to as High Power Laser Therapy (HPLT). Class III and Class II lasers with less power are referred to as Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) or “cold lasers.” LLLT does not have the ability to penetrate tissue and deliver the same energetic therapeutic dosage as High Power Laser Therapy.
Our Dimed laser unit is powered by 60.0 Watt GaAlAs Diode Laser, one of the most powerful available, emitting a continuous wave at a 980nm (near infra-red wavelength) for maximum bio-stimulation. This is a powerful, non-addictive, and side-effect free form of pain management that decreases inflammation and scar tissue formation. These therapeutic qualities enable laser therapy to accelerate wound healing and reduce injury recovery time.
Dimed high power laser therapy especially in combination with the other therapies we provide such as:
Biological Effects of Laser Therapy
1. Accelerated Tissue Repair And Cell Growth – accelerate cellular reproduction and growth. No other physical therapy modality can penetrate the bony patella and deliver healing energy to the articular surface between the underside of the patella and the femur. Cells of cartilage, bone, tendons, ligaments and muscles are repaired faster as a result of exposure to laser light.
2. Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation – Laser therapy reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage and acute and chronic inflammatory processes. This point is paramount because fibrous (scar) tissue is less elastic, has poorer circulation, is more pain sensitive, weaker, and much more prone to re-injury and frequent exacerbation.
3. Anti-Inflammation – Laser light therapy has an anti-inflammatory effect, as it causes vasodilation and activation of the lymphatic drainage system. As a result, there is a reduction in swelling caused by biomechanical stress, trauma, overuse, or systemic conditions.
4. Analgesia – Laser therapy has a beneficial effect on pain through the suppression of nerve signal transmission over unmyelinated c-fibers that transmit pain to the brain. This means that a greater amount of stimuli is required to create an action potential within the nerve to signal pain. Another pain blocking mechanism involves the production of high levels of pain killing chemicals such as endorphins and enkephalins from the brain and adrenal gland.
5. Improved Vascular Activity – Laser light will significantly increase the formation of new capillaries (angiogenesis) in damaged tissue that will speed up the healing process. Additionally, it has been noted in the literature that microcirculation increases secondary to vasodilation during laser treatment.
6. Increased Metabolic Activity – Laser therapy creates higher outputs of specific enzymes
7. Improved Nerve Function – accelerates the process of nerve cell regeneration and increases the amplitude of action potentials
8. Immunoregulation – stimulation of immunoglobulins and lymphocytes
9. Stimulates Trigger Points and Acupuncture Points – stimulates muscle trigger points, restoration of muscular tonus and balance
Laser therapy stimulates muscle trigger points and acupuncture points on a non-invasive basis providing musculoskeletal pain relief.
|Berylas Diode Laser System|
|Laser Type||GaAlAs Diode Laser|
|Operation Mode||CW, Single Or Repeat Pulse|
|Pulse Duration||10us- 3s|
|Repetition Rate||0.2Hz- 50KHz|
|Pilot Beam||Red Diode Laser Of 650nm, Power<5mW|
|Control Mode||True Color Touch Screen|
|Transmission System||Medical Fibers With SMA905 Connector|