Wuhan Dimed Laser Technology Co., Ltd
Dimedlaser - Proffessional Manufacture Of Medical Lasers
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Dimed laser|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Aluminum wheel case with carton box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50 sets per month|
|Application:||Treatment For Knee Arthritis/Tennis Elbow||Power:||15watts/20watts/30watts/60watts|
|Wavelength:||810nm/980nm||Handpiece:||Zoom Therapy Handpiece|
Dimed Diode Class iv Laser Therapy Laser Treatment For Knee Arthritis/Tennis Elbow
Laser therapy light is infra-red electro-magnetic energy entering the body as photons. The light beam of photons stays fairly narrow and does not diverge like a regular light bulb. The amount and depth of penetration from this photonic energy depends on a number of different factors related to the patient and the power of the laser equipment. The most powerful lasers are single wavelength, continuous wave, high output lasers.
Research shows tissues targeted by High Power Laser Therapy are stimulated to increase production of a cellular enzyme (Cytochrome C Oxidase) that is critical to the production of ATP. ATP is the currency of chemical energy in living cells. With increased ATP production and thus greater cellular energy a host of biological responses are facilitated, such as mediation of pain, reduction of inflammation, reduced scar tissue, increased cell metabolism, improved vascular activity, and accelerated healing. This is the photo-chemical effect of High Power Laser Therapy.
Dimed laser unit is powered by 60.0 Watt GaAlAs Diode Laser, one of the most powerful available, emitting a continuous wave at a 980nm (near infra-red wavelength) for maximum bio-stimulation. This is a powerful, non-addictive, and side-effect free form of pain management that decreases inflammation and scar tissue formation. These therapeutic qualities enable laser therapy to accelerate wound healing and reduce injury recovery time
Berylas dual 15watts 810nm+15watts 980nm Diode Laser system
Cherylas destop model 30watts / 60watts diode laser system
Dimed high power laser therapy especially in combination with the other therapies we provide such as Active Release Techniques soft tissue treatment.
Biological Effects of Laser Therapy:
1. Accelerated Tissue Repair And Cell Growth – accelerate cellular reproduction and growth. No other physical therapy modality can penetrate the bony patella and deliver healing energy to the articular surface between the underside of the patella and the femur. Cells of cartilage, bone, tendons, ligaments and muscles are repaired faster as a result of exposure to laser light.
2. Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation – Laser therapy reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage and acute and chronic inflammatory processes. This point is paramount because fibrous (scar) tissue is less elastic, has poorer circulation, is more pain sensitive, weaker, and much more prone to re-injury and frequent exacerbation.
3. Anti-Inflammation – Laser light therapy has an anti-inflammatory effect, as it causes vasodilation and activation of the lymphatic drainage system. As a result, there is a reduction in swelling caused by biomechanical stress, trauma, overuse, or systemic conditions.
4. Analgesia – Laser therapy has a beneficial effect on pain through the suppression of nerve signal transmission over unmyelinated c-fibers that transmit pain to the brain. This means that a greater amount of stimuli is required to create an action potential within the nerve to signal pain. Another pain blocking mechanism involves the production of high levels of pain killing chemicals such as endorphins and enkephalins from the brain and adrenal gland.
5. Improved Vascular Activity – Laser light will significantly increase the formation of new capillaries (angiogenesis) in damaged tissue that will speed up the healing process. Additionally, it has been noted in the literature that microcirculation increases secondary to vasodilation during laser treatment.
6. Increased Metabolic Activity – Laser therapy creates higher outputs of specific enzymes
7. Improved Nerve Function – accelerates the process of nerve cell regeneration and increases the amplitude of action potentials
8. Immunoregulation – stimulation of immunoglobulins and lymphocytes
9. Stimulates Trigger Points and Acupuncture Points – stimulates muscle trigger points, restoration of muscular tonus and balance
|Laser Type||GaAlAs Diode Laser||GaAlAs Diode Laser|
|Operation Mode||CW, Single Or Repeat Pulse||CW, Single Or Repeat Pulse|
|Pulse Duration||10us- 3s||50us- 3s|
|Repetition Rate||0.2Hz- 50KHz||0.2Hz- 50KHz|
|Pilot Beam||Red Diode Laser Of 650nm, Power<5mW||Red Diode Laser Of 650nm, Power<5mW|
|Control Mode||True Color Touch Screen||True Color Touch Screen|
|Transmission System||Medical Fibers With SMA905 Connector||Medical Fibers With SMA905 Connector|
|Dimensions||160(W)*180(L)*235(H) mm||380(W)*430(L)*220(H) mm|
Contact Person: Ms. Karen