Wuhan Dimed Laser Technology Co., Ltd
Dimedlaser - Proffessional Manufacture Of Medical Lasers
|Place of Origin:||China ,Wuhan|
|Brand Name:||Dimed Laser|
|Model Number:||Berylas 15watts 980nm|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Pelican case|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50units per months|
|Application:||Percutaneous Laser Disc Decompression (PLDD)||Laser Type:||GaAlAs Diode Laser|
Minimally Invasive Micro Disc Surgery Percutaneous Laser Disc Decompression (PLDD)
PLDD is a treatment option for patients with a contained lumbar disk herniation. It has many benefits for the operator and the patient, including reduced procedure time (10 minutes once the instruments are in place); optimal decompression
of the nucleus; reduced need for instrument changes, streamlining percutaneous needle placement and minimizing trauma; reduced risk of complications; performance with local anesthesia on an outpatient basis; reduced recovery time; reduced soft-tissue and bone injury;no scar formation in the perispinal tissues;possibility of repeated use; minimal or no postprocedure
narrowing of the disk space; and simple 1 8-gauge needle-based instrumentation for lower per-patient cost. In addition, use of
PLDD does not restrict future use of surgical options should they become necessary.
Berylas laser system from Dimedlaser is the most portable laser with 15watts in the world now, with optional wavelength 810nm/ 980nm/ 1064nm, the laser can be used for multi applications, like soft tissue surgery, plastic surgery etc. Specially for laser therapy, through the most advanced and professional thermal design software for hundreds of thermal analysis simulation, Berylas laser achieved the super function which can continues working throughout the day without overheating problem.
- Most portable size with maximum output peak power 15 watt.
- With unique temperature control system keep the machine non-stop working at least for 4 hours in every treatment.
- Easy to use color touch screen (7 inches HD widescreen).
- Treatment protocols can be preset or customized.
- Convenient holder to reduce the damage of the handpiece.
- Future software updates are available through a TF card.
- Well designed transport case for easy moving.
- Full accessories and various handpiece to meet different clinical requirement.
The features of PLDD:
・Operation time is very short, about 15 minutes per place
・Almost no scar will remain
・Hospitalization is not needed
・Not suitable for all types of herniation
・Improvement rate is approximately 80% (Numbness in lower limb may remain in some cases)