Wuhan Dimed Laser Technology Co., Ltd
Dimedlaser - Proffessional Manufacture Of Medical Lasers
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Aluminium wheel case with carton box|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 working das|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50sets per month|
|Laser Type:||GaAlAs Diode Laser||Wavelength:||980nm|
|Maximum Power:||20watts||Operation Mode:||CW, Single Or Repeat Pulse|
|Pulse Duration:||10us- 3s||Repetition Rate:||0.2Hz- 50KHz|
|Pilot Beam:||Red Diode Laser Of 650nm, Power<5mW||Control Mode:||True Color Touch Screen|
|Transmission System:||Medical Fibers With SMA905 Connector||Dimensions:||305(W)*270(L)*145(H) Mm|
Portable 15watts Therapy Laser For Pain Relief
Through the most advanced and professional thermal design software for hundreds of thermal analysis simulation, Dimed discovered PERALAS laser system. We achieved the super function which can continues working at least 4 hours without overheating problem
- Most portable size with maximum output peak power 15W.
- With unique temperature control system keep the machine non-stop working at least for
- 4 hours in every treatment
- Easy to use color touch screen (7 inches HD widescreen).
- Treatment protocols can be preset or customized.
- Convenient holder to reduce the damage of thehandpiece.
- Concealed type fiber holder .
- The ability to upgrade your laser for future software updates are available through a SD card.This feature protects your laser from becoming obsolete.
- Well designed transport case for easy moving from one location to another.
- Full accessories and various handpieces to meet your different clinical requirement.
SIGNIFICANT PAIN RELIEF AND IMPROVED FUNCTION IS TYPICALLY ACHIEVED FOR THESE CONDITIONS AND MORE:
TMJ – Arthritis/Bursitis including Rheumatoid
Epicondylitis “Tennis Elbow”
Rotator Cuff/Labrum/Frozen Shoulder Injuries
Activity/Sports Injuries including Sprains, Strains, Hematomas and Tears
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Conditions of the Wrist, Fingers and Hands
Fractures including Healing Problems
ACL/MCL Injury and Surgery
Achilles Tendonitis and Ankle Conditions
Plantar Fasciitis and Foot Conditions
Ankle/Knee Sprain, Strain and Muscle/Tendon
Peripheral/Diabetic Neuropathy, Diabetic Wounds
Fibromyalgia, Pain of all types
|Laser Type||GaAlAs Diode Laser|
|Maximum Power||9W/ 15W/ 20W|
|Operation Mode||CW, Single Or Repeat Pulse|
|Pulse Duration||10us- 3s|
|Repetition Rate||0.2Hz- 50KHz|
|Pilot Beam||Red Diode Laser Of 650nm, Power<5mW|
|Control Mode||True Color Touch Screen|
|Transmission System||Medical Fibers 400nm With SMA905 Connector|