Wuhan Dimed Laser Technology Co., Ltd
Dimedlaser - Proffessional Manufacture Of Medical Lasers
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Aluminum wheel case with carton box|
|Delivery Time:||Two weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50units per month|
|Laser Type:||GaAlAs Diode Laser||Maximum Power:||4W/ 7W/ 10W/ 15W|
|Wavelength:||650nm/ 810nm/ 980nm / 1064nm||Pulse Duration:||10us- 3s|
|Operation Mode:||CW, Single Or Repeat Pulse||Dimensions:||160(W)*180(L)*235(H) Mm|
Laser-assisted Turbinectomy (LATE) With Diode ENT Lasers
Turbinectomy is aimed to reduce hypertrophic turbinates tissue, which reduce congestion and help restoring normal breathing.
Infrared laser radiation effectively absorbs in the mucosa and causes mild coagulation, subsequently lead to superficial scarring at the submucosa and at the mucosal epithelium, all of which reduces excess secretion and swelling.
Synechiae, Stenosis In Endonasal Structures is a adhesion of two tissue layers, a turbinate adhesion with the nasal septum is a frequent condition.
Concha Bullosa is a bubble like enlargement of the middle turbinate, also called nasal hyperplasia. This condition leads to difﬁculty in breathing, which may be improved by reducing the turbinate volume.
Turbinate Hypertrophy Or Hyperplasia is a permanent swelling condition of the nasal mucosa, main causes are repeated infections, allergies or excessive use of nasal decongestion sprays.
- Most portable size with maximum output peak power 15 watt.
- With unique temperature control system keep the machine non-stop working at least for 4 hours in every treatment.
- Easy to use color touch screen (7 inches HD widescreen).
- Treatment protocols can be preset or customized.
- Convenient holder to reduce the damage of the handpiece.
- Future software updates are available through a SD card.
- Well designed transport case for easy moving.
- Full accessories and various handpiece to meet different clinical requirement.
Diode laser system in Otorhinolaryngology
|Laser Type||GaAlAs Diode Laser|
|Wavelength||650nm/ 810nm/ 980nm / 1064nm|
|Maximum Power||4W/ 7W/ 10W/ 15W|
|Operation Mode||CW, Single Or Repeat Pulse|
|Pulse Duration||10us- 3s|
|Repetition Rate||0.2Hz- 50KHz|
|Pilot Beam||Red Diode Laser Of 650nm, Power<5mW|
|Control Mode||True Color Touch Screen|
|Transmission System||Medical Fibers With SMA905 Connector|