Wuhan Dimed Laser Technology Co., Ltd
Dimedlaser - Proffessional Manufacture Of Medical Lasers
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Aluminum wheel case with carton box|
|Delivery Time:||Two weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50units per month|
|Laser Type:||GaAlAs Diode Laser||Wavelength:||650nm/ 810nm/ 980nm / 1064nm|
|Maximum Power:||9W/ 15W/ 20W||Dimensions:||305(W)*270(L)*145(H) Mm|
|Warranty:||Two Years||Transmission System:||Medical Fibers With SMA905 Connector|
Dental Laser For Oral Papillectomies Removal
Peralas diode laser system work by emitting light that is delivered as quick pulses of energy to the treatment area. Various wavelengths of light are used depending on the type of tissue being treated. These lasers are more accurate than traditional dental treatments and may be applied during numerous dental procedures, including crowns, gingival contouring, implant recovery, root canals, dental surgery, and deep cleaning.
|Laser Type||GaAlAs Diode Laser|
|Maximum Power||9W/ 15W/ 20W|
|Operation Mode||CW, Single Or Repeat Pulse|
|Pulse Duration||10us- 3s|
|Repetition Rate||0.2Hz- 50KHz|
|Pilot Beam||Red Diode Laser Of 650nm, Power<5mW|
|Control Mode||True Color Touch Screen|
|Transmission System||Medical Fibers 400nm With SMA905 Connector|
- Most portable size with maximum output peak power 15 watt.
- With unique temperature control system keep the machine non-stop working at least for 4 hours in every treatment.
- Easy to use color touch screen (7 inches HD widescreen).
- Treatment protocols can be preset or customized.
- Convenient holder to reduce the damage of the handpiece.
- Future software updates are available through a SD card.
- Well designed transport case for easy moving.
- Full accessories and various handpiece to meet different clinical requirement.
Clinic procedures performed with Berylas Diode Laser:
Peralas soft tissue diode lasers use an energy wavelength of 810 to 980 nm, a level proven to demonstrate a high affinity for soft tissue laser in dentistry. Soft tissue diode lasers also demonstrate photo-thermal effects to ablate, or cut and seal, soft tissue through vaporization. As a result, patients tend to experience far less post-operative discomfort, as well as significantly less collateral damage to otherwise healthy surrounding tissue areas.