Wuhan Dimed Laser Technology Co., Ltd
Dimedlaser - Proffessional Manufacture Of Medical Lasers
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Aluminum wheel case with carton box|
|Delivery Time:||Two weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50 units per month|
|Laser Type:||GaAlAs Diode Laser||Maximum Power:||15w|
|Wavelength:||980nm||Operation ModeCW, Single Or Repeat Pulse:||CW, Single Or Repeat Pulse|
Laser For Podiatry
|Laser Type||GaAlAs Diode Laser|
|Maximum Power||9W/15W/ 20W|
|Operation Mode||CW, Single Or Repeat Pulse|
|Pulse Duration||10us- 3s|
|Repetition Rate||0.2Hz- 50KHz|
|Pilot Beam||Red Diode Laser Of 650nm, Power<5mW|
|Control Mode||True Color Touch Screen|
|Transmission System||Medical Fibers 400nm With SMA905 Connector|
Plantar Fasciitis is an inflammation of the band of tissue (the plantar fascia) that extends from the heel to the toes. In this condition, the fascia first becomes irritated and then inflamed, resulting in heel pain.Heel pain may also be due to other causes, such as a stress fracture, tendonitis, arthritis, nerve irritation, or, rarely, a cyst.
1. Continuous laser wave typically 10-12 watt.
2. Typically 3000 – 4000 joules, delivered through 15-20 min treatment
3. Defocused beam (approx. 4-5 cm) is applied to specific points, targeting the inflammation (and pain) source.
4. The laser is set to high power laser therapy program, that delivers maximum continuous laser power for several minutes. Intermediate area massage is needed to increase blood flow and allow excess heat to dissipate.
5. Treatment is repeated 4-5 times once a week.
Solitary Warts Treatment
The Peralas laser is commonly used as a final step in procedure, to accurately burn remaining tissue/ leftover infected cells; the laser intense power is able to vaporize viruses and destroy infected cells.
The Peralas laser advantage is that it doesn’t cause extensive tissue damage, it’s precision optical hand pieces are designed to target only very small areas and allow for superior precision and minimal tissue damage (as well as faster healing).
Mosaic Warts Treatment
Coagulation is a non-ablative treatment, achieved by applying focused laser radiation, which dry the wart by coagulating its capillaries; laser radiation eradicate the Papilloma virus, since laser radiation causes intense heat at a sub dermis level. The dried tissue will separate from the healthy tissue underneath and fall off during the following days. In some cases blistering may appear, which promote the healing process.
- The Peralas laser is extremely effective in coagulating small lesions, as it’s infrared radiation effectively absorbs in hemoglobin (and oxyhemoglobin). The treatment is done with an optical handpiece that precisely focus the laser beam spot to absorb in the lesion.
- Cooling and topical anesthesia are needed. A single treatment is usually sufficient to get rid from many common skin lesions. Treatment should not cause any pain or discomfort! if patient report on discomfort, more frequent cooling should be used. Results while usually evident immediately, will require approx. two weeks.
- Treatment is aimed to minimize recurrences, by successfully coagulating the small vessels that feed the area. In deep corns, a surgical handpiece is commonly used for deeper areas, applying focused power while physically cauterizing and bleeding vessels.
- The foot with Corn should be soaked in warm water with disinfecting solution, for approx. one hour.
- Use local anesthesia around the callus with 4-6 radially distributed points of injection.
- Remove / scrape excess skin.
- Apply laser to corn root to stop bleeding and fully cauterize vessels.